SCR Cooling Plate, IGBT Cold Plate
|FOB Unit Price:||US $45 US $40|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case, Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Application: CPU Cooling
- Heatsink Material: Copper
- Material: Copper
- Size: 82X81X9.5mm
- Leakage Test: Available
- Test Time: 15 Minutes
- Specification: RoHS compliance
- HS Code: 8538900000
- Type: Water Cooling
- Gross Weight: 1kg
- Finish: Anti Oxide
- Customized: Available
- Burst Pressure: 200psi
- Trademark: Hyfluid Technology
- Origin: Shanghai, China
Product is made by base machined water channels, cover assembled with base by friction-stir-welding process,inlet/outlet water taps.
Per the actual application, such as base and cover both have to dissipate heat, we can make thermal analysis and distribute fins in the flow channels and fins on the cover accordingly,kindly have us know the information of heat source, the max allowable temperature rise,the flow rate and temperature of cooling water, we can customize one water cooler to make your cooling solutions simple!
Leakage test: 200PSI air pressure,15 minutes submerging in water to look for air bubbles
Precision fabrication and advanced / reliable friction-stir-welding process / test ways.....
Pricing includes fabrication and surface treatment (anti oxide) , accruate pricing would be provided per detailed requirements.
Hyfluid has customized more than 200 kinds of water block and cold plate for worldwide customers with our professional experiences and knowhow
From design, thermal slimulation, prototypes to mass production, main process would include firiction-stir-welding,vacuum brazing,argon arc welding,pressure leakage test etc.
Kindly contact us freely if you are looking for similar products or customize one water block for you, we are doing our utmost to support you!
1) precision grooves or copper heat pipes running through Al plate and welded by friction -stir welding process.
2) The max liquid cooler is 2m x 1.2m from hyfluid
3) Relative reliable tests such as leakage and air pressure ( max 400PSI ) would be proceeded, kindly contact us and know us the tested air pressure and how long to look for air bubbles after submerging the water.