- Recommended Products From Hyfluid
- 28 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: HY-BF-200-200-150-Al
- Type: Air Cooling
- Tube Numbers: 0
- Material: Al 1060
- Trademark: Hyfluid Technology
- Specification: RoHS compliance
- HS Code: 8517709000
- Application: Heat Dissipation
- Heatsink Material: Aluminum
- Size: 200 X 200X 150mm
- Finish: Wash
- Transport Package: Carton, Standard Export Package
- Origin: Shanghai, China
Lengh X Width X Height = 200X200X150mm ,Width is in flow direction
Fin height=140mm,fins thickness=1mm,pitch=5mm,Base thickness=10mm
wash, Al 6063
Above pricing includes CNC fabrication, offical pricing would be evaluated against detailed drawings and usage...
In addition,the bonded fin heatsinks has been converted to skived fin heatsinks with better performance, less weight... the alternative solution is based on thermal simulation and the actual thermal test.of sampes, now in mass production.....
Production time: 4 - 6 weeks
We are happy to customize heatsinks per your drawings,kindly contact us freely if you need more information or looking for the heatsinks thermal analysis under forced / natural convection. Thanks a lot!
1) For skived fin heatsinks, no MOQ limitation,no NREC, we can support your with any usage demand by quick turn service.
2) We have produced more than 200 kinds of skived fin heatsinks until now, the max length of skived fins can reach 600mm now for Al and 220mm for Copper, the max total height may reach 120mm. Several separate parts would be welded into one solid part through friction-stir-welding if the fins length is over 500mm.
3) If you are using bonded fins process, we strongly recommend to apply skived fins process to replace it, specially some surface treatment as required, such as chromate etc. Now skived fins process is more reliable and more continuous thermal resistance. Kindly mail us if you have similar application.
4) We have full capability to produce parts to your final requirements, such as surface treatment, precision machining etc.