Skived Al Heat Sinks, Skiving Heat Sink, Skive Heat Sink
|FOB Price:||US $200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||20 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Pieces||US $200/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton, Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Recommended Products From Hyfluid
- 28 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: HY-SF-205-185-84.5-Al
- Type: Air Cooling
- Material: Al1060
- Customized: Available
- Size: 205 X 185 X 84.5mm
- Specification: RoHS compliance
- HS Code: 8538900000
- Application: Heat Dissipation
- Heatsink Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Wash,Clear Chromate, Anodize
- Package: Carton
- Trademark: Hyfluid Technology
- Origin: Shanghai, China
Lengh X Width X Height = 205X185X84.5mm ,Width is in flow direction
Fin height=70mm,fins thickness=0.76mm,pitch=3.6mm,Base thickness=14.5mm
wash, Al 1060
Above pricing includes CNC fabrication
Production time: 4 - 6 weeks
We are happy to customize heatsinks per your drawings,kindly contact us freely if you need more information or looking for the heatsinks thermal analysis under forced / natural convection. Thanks a lot!
1) For skived fin heatsinks, no MOQ limitation,no NREC, we can support your with any usage demand by quick turn service.
2) We have produced more than 200 kinds of skived fin heatsinks until now, the max length of skived fins can reach 500mm now for Al and 250mm for Copper, the max total height may reach 130mm. Several separate parts would be welded into one solid part through friction-stir-welding if the fins length is over 500mm.
3) If you are using bonded fins process, we strongly recommend to apply skived fins process to replace it, specially some surface treatment as required, such as chromate etc. Now skived fins process is more reliable and more continuous thermal resistance. Kindly mail us if you have similar application.
4) We have full capability to produce parts to your final requirements, such as surface treatment, precision machining etc.